Sunday, September 13, 2009

Inspired by upcycling/recycling

Beans boutique has a new outlook on supplies! UI am going to start looking at old things like they are new again and try to remake/repurpose them into wearable art.
Interested? you should be - there's something in it for you.

Donate old jewelry that contains beads, chain, findings, pendants, charms and in return you will get a gift certificate to my store! The more you send me the bigger your gift certificate - and if you have a shop on artfire or etsy and donate I will blog about your shop !
The pieces you send will be ripped apart and repurposed so you may see "pieces of them" in a number of different designs.
I am so excited about this venture - If you are interested please comment and I will give you my contact info!

3 comments:

  1. What an excellent idea.

    I don't do jewelry but have odds and ends collected from various projects over the years.

    Can you email me, through Artfire, and tell me where to mail my package?

    Kim ~ vabeachquilter ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure Kim, thanks a bunch. Not sure how the gift cert will work but you know Ill be generous!

    ReplyDelete